How to add Tennessee DL to Apple Wallet?

I don’t see the option to add a TN DL to wallet. Is it available?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Oct 30, 2023 6:22 PM

3 replies

Jan 27, 2024 12:12 PM in response to bongovia

I think it’s stupid that Tennessee isn’t allowing this! Georgia is allowing it and they are 1 state over basically our neighbors and they’re doing it! Come on Tennessee and get your act together we need this too! I have ran out and forgotten my DL many times and this would help a lot! Especially if I’m pulled over for any reason I can keep my hands in view of the police officer at all times! Because my DL, vehicle registration & proof of insurance would be right there on my iPhone! I already have my vehicle registration and my proof of insurance already on my phone and Tennessee allows your vehicle registration to be on your phone, so why not this and for those of you that don’t know here’s the proof that you can put your vehicle registration on your phone!

(Tennessee law also allows drivers to use the Auto Assistant App, which is available through the Tennessee Department of Revenue's Software provider. The app is free and can help users manage their vehicle's registrations and renewals. Users can also use the app to receive renewal date notifications and renew their registration.)

How to add Tennessee DL to Apple Wallet?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.