Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

How to track my Lost phone with my serial number

wants to find my lost iPhone

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Nov 2, 2023 12:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2024 11:59 AM

Hi sir lost my i phone 12 pro max i have imei number and serial number but i foget iCloud password but i no email.I can found my lost phone?

35 replies

Apr 29, 2024 12:05 PM in response to AyomideBTC

AyomideBTC wrote:

pls my phone was stolen pls i have my serial number

You can't track a stolen iPhone by serial number as has been said multiple times in this thread.

Did you have Find My enabled before your phone was stolen? If yes, see how to track it here (if it is still powered on and connected to a network) --> If your iPhone or iPad is lost or stolen - Apple Support

If you did not have Find My enabled, you can't track it. And whoever has it will be able to erase it, removing it from your account.

Apr 23, 2024 8:35 PM in response to Canucks-27

Call the taxi company to see if the driver turned the phone into the main office.

Assuming that you enabled Find My on the phone before it was lost, the phone will not show up on the Find My map if one or more if the following exist:

The phone's battery has run down

The phone has been powered off

The phone does not have an Internet connection where it is currently located

Unfortunately, all that you can do is keep checking every few hours to see if status of the phone might have changed.

If your iPhone or iPad is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Apr 2, 2024 5:02 PM in response to teto160

Assuming that you enabled Find My on the phone.....before.....it was lost......what is the message when you open the Find My app to try to locate your phone?

No location found?

iPhone Offline?

Something else?

Please remember that the phone's location cannot be displayed.....if.....

• The battery has run down
  • The phone has been powered off
  • The phone does not have an Internet connection where it is currently located

In addition, iPhone thieves are very fond of placing a stolen phone in a special type of bag that will not allow the phone to send or receive a signal......even if everything else is working correctly on the phone......so that may be a possibility as well.

Find My was really designed to help you find your phone when it might have been left in your car, at a friend's house, a restaurant, etc. When a phone has been stolen, finding the phone becomes much more difficult.

Even the phone might appear, you would not think about trying to retrieve the phone yourself, would you?. People have been killed trying to do this.

May 1, 2024 1:39 PM in response to bababtunde

bababtunde wrote:

I lost my iPhone 13pro 128gb blue color and there is no iCloud signed into yet so pls can you help me out pls

Contact police, and (if lost while still in transit) the shipper. If your carrier was pre-loaded, discuss this loss with them, too. But with no setup, no Activation Lock, and no Find My setup, there is no means of tracking with Find My.

How to track my Lost phone with my serial number

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.