How to import PST to Apple Mail?

Recently i have exported emails from Outlook in .pst file format. Now, I need to import it into Apple Mail. Can anyone suggest me how to do so?

MacBook Air (2018 – 2020)

Posted on Nov 3, 2023 1:44 AM

3 replies

Mar 20, 2024 4:25 AM in response to crizcristina

You can import PST files to Apple Mail with an expert solution. Try the BetaVare PST to MBOX Converter Tool. To import PST to Apple Mail quickly and efficiently. This approach for importing PST files to MBOX files from Apple Mail. You can test this application by downloading the free trial version. It is compatible with all versions of Windows OS, including 8.1, 8, 10, 11, Vista, and XP. Users can import any size Outlook PST file into Apple Mail MBOX. It works with all versions of Microsoft Outlook.

May 12, 2024 1:13 AM in response to crizcristina

First of all I would like to mention that Apple Mail import mailboxes in .mbox file format. There is no such option to import PST in Apple Mail. Thus, this can only be possible via Third party applications for convert PST to MBOX file format. So that you can import MBOX file in Apple Mail.

Now the question is where to get pst to mbox converter?

Search in your Safari browser for Advik PST to MBOX Converter. This is available for free to try. You can convert your PST file in MBOX format. Then, import .mbox file in Apple Mail safely.

[Edited by Moderator]

How to import PST to Apple Mail?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.