Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Podcast playing the same recording, despite being different episode

I have a podcast that I follow, that in the last months keeps playing that same recording, even though it is a new episode. This only affects one podact, all others work fine.

I've tried unfollowing and re-following but did not work. The only thing I found is un-installing and re-installing the podcast app lets me listen to a new episode, but after that, whatever episode I try, it plays the recording of the first episode I listened after re-installing the app. Since this podcast has new episodes daily, I can't be expected to unistall and reinstall the app all the time.

At first I thought it was the creator of the podcast who inadvertently uploaded the wrong recording, but if I reinstall the app, the correct recording is there...

iPhone 5s, iOS 12

Posted on Apr 18, 2024 6:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2024 11:16 AM

⬆️

4 replies

Podcast playing the same recording, despite being different episode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.