Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Lost all my appointments on ical but I have them on my iPhone...

Hi, -looks like all of my appointments have vanished off of my MacBook pro. The appointments still seem to be on my iPhone.

How do I sync my ical from my iPhone? Thanks in advance

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Apr 18, 2024 3:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2024 9:25 AM

To sync your iCal from your iPhone to your MacBook Pro, ensure iCloud Calendar syncing is enabled on both devices. On your MacBook Pro, go to System Preferences > iCloud, then make sure the "Calendars" option is checked. This should automatically sync your appointments from your iPhone to your MacBook Pro's iCal. If the issue persists, consider restarting both devices or contacting Apple Support for further assistance.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 1, 2024 9:25 AM in response to RobGordon35

To sync your iCal from your iPhone to your MacBook Pro, ensure iCloud Calendar syncing is enabled on both devices. On your MacBook Pro, go to System Preferences > iCloud, then make sure the "Calendars" option is checked. This should automatically sync your appointments from your iPhone to your MacBook Pro's iCal. If the issue persists, consider restarting both devices or contacting Apple Support for further assistance.

Lost all my appointments on ical but I have them on my iPhone...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.