Bank transfer confirmation disappears instantly on my Apple Wallet

When trying to transfer funds to bank, select the bank the amount of funds then when i click the next button the "pop-up" to confirm and accept comes up and goes down almost instantly. You can see it come up for a split second before it minimizes again. I've reset the phone, even cleaned it with a wipe thinking it was feeling pressure from some point on the screen. I've used this feature many times in the past, even last week. Not sure what is going on.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 19, 2024 6:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2024 9:10 AM

I figured out how to fix this for me. Go into your settings. Then click “Face ID & passcode”. Then turn on Face ID for wallet.

9 replies

Apr 19, 2024 9:35 AM in response to Jeff Donald

Yes, from the same bank I’m trying to transfer too

weirdest thing, i select transfer to bank. I type in the amount. Then when I click next the confirmation pops up from the bottom then immediately goes down. And no change. If I click next again it does the same thing. I’ve confirmed bank account hasn’t changed and debit card it valid. Even paid someone using the same account to confirm.

Bank transfer confirmation disappears instantly on my Apple Wallet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.