Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Can't mirror iPhone to Firestick; what's wrong? No devices found.

I’m facing a pressing issue at work where I need to mirror a critical marketing strategy presentation from my iPhone directly to a Firestick-connected screen. This method is essential for displaying detailed graphs and data clearly to my colleagues in the conference room. Unfortunately, my iPhone doesn’t seem to recognize the Firestick, as no devices appear in the mirroring list. I’ve confirmed that both devices are on the same network. Does anyone have insights on how to mirror iPhone to Firestick successfully? Any troubleshooting tips would be greatly appreciated before our strategic review meeting.

iPhone 15

Posted on Apr 29, 2024 3:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2024 9:20 AM

I see you're trying to figure out how to screen mirror iPhone to Firestick for a work presentation. Here are a few steps to help with it:

- Confirm that both your Firestick and iPhone are compatible with the screen mirroring app you intend to use. This compatibility is crucial for a seamless connection.

- A quick restart of your iPhone and Firestick can sometimes resolve minor technical glitches that impede mirroring.

- Keep both your devices updated. Running the latest software versions can eliminate bugs that may prevent your iPhone from connecting to your Firestick.

- Use a Dedicated Mirroring App: Try a reliable mirroring app like DoCast https://apps.apple.com/us/app/docast-cast-and-mirror-to-tv/id6446948344. The app is available on the App Store. Simply download it to your iPhone and follow the setup instructions. It's important that your TV and iPhone are on the same Wi-Fi network. Then, you'll see your stick in the device list. Next, click on 'Start Mirroring' in the main menu.

- If all else fails, consider using a direct HDMI connection as a fallback. Connecting via an HDMI adapter is a foolproof method that bypasses software complications, ensuring your presentation runs smoothly.

Best of luck with your presentation!

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 2, 2024 9:20 AM in response to kourtney_austin

I see you're trying to figure out how to screen mirror iPhone to Firestick for a work presentation. Here are a few steps to help with it:

- Confirm that both your Firestick and iPhone are compatible with the screen mirroring app you intend to use. This compatibility is crucial for a seamless connection.

- A quick restart of your iPhone and Firestick can sometimes resolve minor technical glitches that impede mirroring.

- Keep both your devices updated. Running the latest software versions can eliminate bugs that may prevent your iPhone from connecting to your Firestick.

- Use a Dedicated Mirroring App: Try a reliable mirroring app like DoCast https://apps.apple.com/us/app/docast-cast-and-mirror-to-tv/id6446948344. The app is available on the App Store. Simply download it to your iPhone and follow the setup instructions. It's important that your TV and iPhone are on the same Wi-Fi network. Then, you'll see your stick in the device list. Next, click on 'Start Mirroring' in the main menu.

- If all else fails, consider using a direct HDMI connection as a fallback. Connecting via an HDMI adapter is a foolproof method that bypasses software complications, ensuring your presentation runs smoothly.

Best of luck with your presentation!

Apr 29, 2024 3:53 AM in response to kourtney_austin

Leading TV manufacturers are integrating AirPlay 2 directly into their TVs, so now you can effortlessly share or mirror almost anything from your iOS device or Mac directly to your AirPlay 2–enabled smart TV. You can even play music on the TV and sync it with other AirPlay 2–compatible speakers anywhere in your home.

See all AirPlay 2–enabled smart TVs

If you find your device in the link provided above then --> Use AirPlay to stream video or mirror the screen of your ...

May 2, 2024 9:54 AM in response to Jane_star15

Jane_star15 wrote:

I can confirm that Firesticks do NOT support Airplay.

No, this will not resolve the issue.

Nope.

Hmm. Suddenly that software is getting recommended a lot by people who are fairly new to the forums.

Can't mirror iPhone to Firestick; what's wrong? No devices found.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.