Downloading Full Resolution Photo & Video from iCloud Problem

Hello, recently i got a problem with website iCloud.com

When i want to download full resolution photo or video it's not possible

When i select a video and click on the three dots at the right screen and select "more download options" and then select "unedited original" it download the lowest quality possible (1280 x 720 30fps) every single option has the same result. I'm doing it on my PC not on Mac. I have tried it also on another PC. I selected in settings on my iPhone to download not automatic but always in original size. It doesn't work. I also check if it is only problem with my iCloud so, i checked also another account for iCloud, still the same issue.

I have the newest iOS 17.4.1

Anybody has that problem now?

Anybody could help me?

Windows

Posted on May 1, 2024 6:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 9, 2024 8:45 AM

Hello, thank you for your respond, recently I read that a lot of people has that problem but I read also on Apple Suport one thread that one guy commented that if you will select more than one video/picture it will download at full resolution, so I gave it a try and it works! So thankfully it will also work for you ;)

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 9, 2024 8:45 AM in response to shawnbabz32

Hello, thank you for your respond, recently I read that a lot of people has that problem but I read also on Apple Suport one thread that one guy commented that if you will select more than one video/picture it will download at full resolution, so I gave it a try and it works! So thankfully it will also work for you ;)

Downloading Full Resolution Photo & Video from iCloud Problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.