Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Make a video podcast professional. Would this be helpful?

I’ve noticed many video podcasts struggling with lackluster editing and graphics - so many feel the same, hindering quality and potential impact. Being a video editor at Disney, Meta, and NFL I've helped podcasts countless times and I’m considering putting together a short video as a guide that would share the step-by-step transformation process that raw recordings undergo to become a more premium video podcast (this is free, not here to sell!). Basically, it would show how professional editing and graphics can elevate a video podcast, boosting credibility, audience engagement, and retention. Would anyone be interested in this? Just trying to gauge interest before I dive into creating it - thank you to all you fellow podcasters!

Posted on May 1, 2024 1:59 PM

There are no replies.

Make a video podcast professional. Would this be helpful?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.