Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Changing apple podcast connect account general name

Hi, someone else was starting the Apple Podcasts Connect for me and somehow I ended up with a weird name that I would like the change. It is the account name that appears under my real name in the upper right corner, see highlighted in red on the attached screenshot.

How can I change this?

I am mediocre user of apple podcast connect and I am still learning. Podcasts that I am the admin of are actually living on Spotify and are fed to Apple Podcasts Connect via RSS feed.

Thank you very much and I apologize if this is stupid question.

Posted on May 1, 2024 7:01 PM

1 reply

May 1, 2024 11:39 PM in response to martinkap

You can change the name of an actual podcast in the feed, as it's the ID number which counts. I'm not sure about this account name as things have changed since I last used Podcasts Connect. If it's not showing to viewers I should ignore it. If it's showing as the author's name to viewers you can change that in the feed. I can't advise on how you do either of these changes in Spotify but it would be where the data was originally entered.

Changing apple podcast connect account general name

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.