Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Blue Apple headset cracks on the right side

Does Apple provides replacement for the infamous Headset cracking on the right side? My looks like I will have to put them to trash

Beats

Posted on May 3, 2024 7:24 AM

6 replies

May 3, 2024 8:17 AM in response to ge_rom

"infamous Headset cracking"? I would think if that was the case, Apple would have a service program established for this issue. However, it may still be possible that this is occurring, but not at the level Apple deems necessary to establish a program for it.

Regardless, if you feel that this is a factory defect, then Apple's standard warranty does cover that ... but it will still require that an Apple Technician examine these headphones to verify that is the case, and not caused by the user.

Ref: Apple Service Programs - Apple Support

May 3, 2024 8:23 AM in response to ge_rom

What do you mean by "Blue" headset?

click here ➜ Identify your AirPods - Apple Support

Only the AirPods Max come in blue?

Is that what you have?

Warranty covers manufacturing defects, unless you can prove the crack is a defect and not caused by user handling, it probably won't be covered.

If you have Apple Care+, you can get a replacement set for a reduced fee.

click here ➜ AirPods Replacement, Repair, & Service - Apple Support

May 6, 2024 7:58 AM in response to ge_rom

ge_rom wrote:

Thanks @Phil0124!

I meant the beats headphones. I could not understand how and when inside plastic part in the right of the headset cracked - but then I saw many comments here with ppl with the same situation.
Thanks for the information

Setup an appointment to have your Beats headphones looked at by an Apple technician at an Apple Support.

click here ➜ Beats Repair & Service - Apple Support

Blue Apple headset cracks on the right side

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.