Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

How can I edit data for sleep analysis in the health app?

I added sleep data in the Health app after clicking Sleep, then Add Data (the "Starts" switched to AM, so the interval added turned out to amount to almost the full day). The statistics got all wrong, so I repeated the step using "Awake" - however, this still makes the app think my sleep schedule was about all day, and all the graphs now are scaled down because this single entry (graphs now show the full day, instead of say 9-10 hours).

Please, dont tell me to click Edit, or Show more data and then click Edit because there is no Edit option, only Add. Any help is appreaciated, thank you.

Apple Watch Series 9, watchOS 10

Posted on May 4, 2024 9:49 AM

1 reply

How can I edit data for sleep analysis in the health app?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.