Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Apple Watch ultra 2.0 behave Weird

Today my ultra 2.0 watch start behaving strangely, apps were switching like crazy, passcode was requested and buttons were tapped without my actions

Restared watch, restarted iPhone no luck

tried to upgrade to watchOS 10.4 no luck

completely stuck with compass as default face 🤣

c’mon Apple for $1200 this is unacceptable

Apple Watch Ultra 2, watchOS 10

Posted on May 4, 2024 1:35 PM

1 reply

May 4, 2024 2:14 PM in response to srdjan1999

First, you are not addressing Apple on these forums. They are simply our host so they do not read or participate in these user to user forums, my point is there is no reason to whine to Apple about a problem you are having. However if you have feedback for Apple, you can reach them at www.apple.com/feedback. In addition, you can always call AppleCare for help of you want to speak to a tech, to find the number in your area please click AppleCare Contact Info

As for your Ultra 2 please, please unpair and erase and then re-pair and it should be okay. If you do not know how to unpair and erase, please click Unpair and erase your Apple Watch - Apple Support for instructions.

Also, wow you paid $1200 for your Apple Watch Ultra 2, where do you live? I only paid $675 USD for mine.

Apple Watch ultra 2.0 behave Weird

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.