Newsroom Update

Apple announces new accessibility features, including Eye Tracking, Music Haptics, and Vocal Shortcuts. Learn more >

stylus for arthritis users

I'm trying to respond to an iPhone user that is looking for a stylus and I'm logged in with my android phone. This is my 1st attempt offer a solution. What am I doing wrong.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on May 6, 2024 4:49 PM

4 replies

May 8, 2024 5:59 PM in response to henrt64

Hi henrt64,

welcome to the Apple (user-to-user) Community!

Re: "stylus for arthritis users : I'm trying to respond to an iPhone user that is looking for a stylus and I'm logged in with my android phone. This is my 1st attempt offer a solution.

What am I doing wrong".

Seems you clicked the "Ask the Community" link at the top of the page, to ask this question.

To respond to a user's question, you can click the large blue "reply" button under their question.

After typing your response, hit the blue "Post" button under what you have written, and wait a moment for your response to appear in the discussion.

All the best :-)

May 8, 2024 9:55 PM in response to henrt64

Thank you for your post, henrt64, You posted it ... bravo! 👍

Now, wondering if you can find the original posted question from the arthritis user,

If so, you might want to reply there too, so they will see your information too.

(Tip: You may have a link to it in your browser history)

Cheers 😊

stylus for arthritis users

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.