icloud calendar problems

My girlfriend just share me her calender with ICloud. When I click on my calendar app and then click on « calendar » I see the calendar that are share. But even if I select them, I dont see them on my calendar… could somebody help me?

iPhone XR, iOS 17

Posted on May 8, 2024 3:00 PM

1 reply

May 8, 2024 3:10 PM in response to Pingouin_AL

Things to check first

1. Check the system status of iCloud Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders for services outages or connection issues.
  2. If a reminder isn't showing up on some of your devices, make sure that your iPhone and iPad have the latest version of iOS or iPadOS, or that your Mac has the latest version of macOS.
  3. Make sure that you're signed in to iCloud with the same Apple ID on all of your devices. Then, check that you turned on Contacts, Calendars, and Reminders in your iCloud settings.
  4. Check that the date and time settings on your device are correct for your current location. 
  5. If you use iCloud for Windows to sync your Contacts and Calendar with Outlook on your PC, make sure that you've updated to the latest version of Windows. Then follow these steps to sign out and sign back in again

icloud calendar problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.