Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

How to Retrieve Call logs from October 2022

how to retrieve my call register  last October 2022 on my iphone? I badly need this for legal case I am filing.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 17

Posted on May 9, 2024 12:25 AM

1 reply

May 9, 2024 12:28 AM in response to TopiSanchez

On my iPhone 12 Pro, I possess the call records from the past five months, and the call history feature does not have a specific date range limitation. Nonetheless, I would rather avoid spending unnecessary time manually calculating the total number of stored calls. Based on my estimation from scrolling down to the bottom, I believe it to be approximately 1000 or more. I recall someone in this forum mentioning they had seen around 1500 calls.

Please contact your Carrier and ask for a detailed itemised bill.

Please understand that SIM can be used on more than one device and calls can be made and received using any device including an Android device.

The call history of all the devices where the SIM was used is collated in one place: your Carrier, which is authentic and you will be paying the carrier based on this only. So please ask your Carrier for a detailed itemised bill.

How to Retrieve Call logs from October 2022

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.