Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Difference between ZP/A and AA/A of 15 Pro

I am going to buy an iphone 15 pro. But i have a question regarding the region between AA/A and ZP/A. Prices are same and I'm currently live in Sri Lanka. What are differences of above two regions. Pls help me....

Posted on May 9, 2024 12:16 AM

4 replies

May 9, 2024 6:22 AM in response to chanidu242

The first unit was originally sold in Hong Kong or Macao, and the second in the United Arab Emirates with FaceTime available internationally. You'll likely be denied warranty or AppleCare+ service on either and should get one intended for the country you'll be using it in most often.

(252986)

May 9, 2024 12:23 AM in response to chanidu242

While Apple keeps the meaning of those letters in model numbers a secret, some resources online can offer possible explanations.

This is what Apple Inc article have to say. --> Identify your iPhone model

iPhone 15 Pro

Year introduced: 2023

Capacity: 128 GB, 256 GB, 512 GB, 1 TB

Colours: Black Titanium, White Titanium, Blue Titanium, Natural Titanium

Model numbers: A2848 (United States, Puerto Rico), A3101 (Canada, Guam, Japan, Mexico, Saudi Arabia and US Virgin Islands), A3104 (China mainland, Hong Kong, Macao), A3102 (other countries and regions)

Details: iPhone 15 Pro has a 6.1-inch1 The back is textured matt glass, and there’s a contoured-edge titanium band around the frame. The Action button is on the top left-hand side and the side button is on the right-hand side of the device. There are three cameras on the back: Ultra Wide, Main and Telephoto. There's a LiDAR Scanner on the back. There's an LED True Tone flash on the back. In the United States, there is no SIM tray. In other countries or regions, there's a SIM tray on the left-hand side that holds a "fourth form factor" (4FF) nano-SIM card. On the bottom, there is a USB-C connector for charging and transferring data.

See the tech specs for iPhone 15 Pro.

Difference between ZP/A and AA/A of 15 Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.