Refund of subscription

Sir/Mam, 

In reference to the subject, I would like to draw your attention to the matter that I downloaded the Flo app on 24/04/2024, however, since I wasn't satisfied with the usability, I cancelled the subscription for the same on 06/05/2024, 2 days before end of trial period. Subscription was cancelled by going in Settings, tapping on name, sunscription, cancelled the Flo subscription on 06/05/2024. Free trial period was supposed to end on 08/05/2024. 

However, a charge of Rs. 5900/- for annual renewal of premium service was deducted from my account on 08/05/2024 by Apple Media Service, despite the subscription cancellation on 6th May 2024. Yesterday, I tried lodging my complaint on Apple Support & found out that neither any invoice is generated for the amount which is deducted from my account via UPI. (Attached images for payment deduction.)

This is the issue I am facing since the last few days, for which I have also contacted the Flo app, they informed me that since the payment details for purchase of subscription was made through Apple media service, they are unable to provide the solution. 

In view of the above, please find attached screenshot of deduction of payment for your reference. I urge you to please proceed with a refund as I already cancelled the subscription 2 days before the end of the free trial period & also, since the app is not usable to me, I feel deeply sad on seeing my hard earned money being lost in this way. I humbly request you to please do the needful & help me, as it is not a small amount that I can let go off. 

Hoping for a prompt and positive response. 

Since, I am unable to send email from icloud mail, as it alway shows an error of "You cannot send a message at this time", I have mailed from gmail.

iPhone XS Max, iOS 17

Posted on May 9, 2024 1:10 AM

1 reply

Refund of subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.