Possible to download a video from vimeo to my phone?

I am watching a documentary (Nuisance Bear) from vimeo and it is public available. The problem is that the video is lagging a lot and stops between 30 seconds. I am wondering if possible to download this vimeo video on my phone or Mac so I can watch it more smoothly without interruption.

The video is free and has no copyright issue.

Thanks

iPhone 15

Posted on May 9, 2024 2:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 10, 2024 12:15 AM

The easiest, fastest and safest method is to record the screen.

Need more help?

Click ▶︎ iPhone User Guide. 📖

5 replies

May 9, 2024 10:28 PM in response to luciasaved

You can use a Cloud-based Service to download a video from vimeo to iPhone. It's no challenge to anyone, I've done it countless times. Just sign up for a cloud-based service like KeepVid or Online Convert. And copy the Vimeo video URL and paste it into the KeepVid or Online Convert website. And then, select the video quality and format you want to download. Last, click "Download" to download a video from vimeo to iPhone.

May 9, 2024 11:26 PM in response to luciasaved

I've been in your shoes before, I used Handbrake to download videos from Vimeo to iPhone, It's not complicated.

To download Vimeo videos to an iPhone via Handbrake, first copy the video URL from Vimeo. Open Handbrake, select "Open Source," paste the URL, then choose output settings, usually MP4 format. Adjust resolution if needed. Start encoding and wait. Once done, transfer the MP4 file to iPhone via iTunes sync or cloud storage like Dropbox. Enjoy your favorite Vimeo content on the go!

Possible to download a video from vimeo to my phone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.