How Can I get My iphone's IP address that has been stolen?

I just discovered that I can track my phones location using my Ip address, but the problem is I do not know it's Ip address.

It's been quite a long time since my phone went missing, and I hope there is still a chance that I can track it. The only thing I have left information of my phone is its serial number and IMEI, it's an Iphone 6 plus btw and I have a lot of memories on that phone.

We forgot the apple id's password, so I can't locate it using Find My. But I have a different account signed in on that phone's apple store, and I still have access to it. Please help me, I hope someone out there knows a possible solution to get my IP address or any other way to locate the phone. Thanku and Godbless.

iPhone 6 Plus

Posted on May 9, 2024 7:30 AM

1 reply

May 9, 2024 7:41 AM in response to crairechet

You cannot track your phone by IP Address, Serial Number, or IMEI number. When you phone accesses a website the IP address is sent to the website so it can return the information you have requested. The IP address shows a region where the request was sent from, not a specific street level location of the device. You cannot lookup the IP address a phone is using by providing any other information. The IMEI number can be used by your cell provider to track the location, but this is only done with court orders usually for missing person cases, and you will not be able to get them to do it simply to find your iPhone.

You will need to gain access to your account to track it using Find My. If you have forgot your password, then there are 3 options for you to reset it. People forget their password all the time and there are many ways for you to reset it even without your device. It can be done with another Trusted Device, Trusted Phone Number, sending link to Apple ID email, or using the many other methods in option 3 to start Account Recovery.

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

How Can I get My iphone's IP address that has been stolen?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.