My Apple Watch keeps rebooting

My apple watch is keep shutting down again and again from yesterday what should i do now

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Apple Watch Series 3

Posted on May 9, 2024 8:14 AM

3 replies

May 9, 2024 8:33 AM in response to mahnoor154

Reset it, then put it on the charger and check the Watch App on your iPhone to see if there are any updates for the Watch. If there are, follow the on-screen instructions for installation and install the updates. When the update is completed then remove the watch from the charger and try it. If that does not work, then please call AppleCare. AppleCare Contact Info

May 9, 2024 8:50 AM in response to mahnoor154

Please call AppleCare if the instructions above do not work. It may be time for that new Apple Watch Ultra you have been wanting. If you find you need to replace the watch, you may want to consider an Apple refurbished watch which is available at www.apple.com, scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Refurbished store. Apple refurbished items are identical to new, have the same warranty as new, are eligible for AppleCare and can save lots of $$$.

My Apple Watch keeps rebooting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.