How do I set the devices tab to open when I go to the Find My app?

Is there anyway to get the Find My app to load the Devices tab instead of the People tab when the app first comes up? I can't find a way to change this in the App or in Settings.

My device is a iPhone 15 Pro Max with iOS 17.4.1.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on May 9, 2024 9:14 AM

1 reply

May 9, 2024 9:31 AM in response to Vraxen

Your iPhone is getting even smarter! It can learn from your habits and personalize your experience within the "Find My" app. Here's how:

• Remembering Your Last Location: Let's say you frequently use the "Devices" tab to track down your AirPods.The app will cleverly remember that and open directly to "Devices" the next time you launch it. This applies to other sections like "Me," "Items," and "People" too. No more unnecessary taps to get where you need to be within the app.
  • Learning from What You Do: The app goes beyond just remembering your last location. It can actually learn from your habits. If you primarily use "Find My" to locate your Apple Watch, it will pick up on that and start there by default. This personalization saves you time and keeps things convenient.

Isn't that neat? Your iPhone is constantly learning and adapting to make your life easier.

How do I set the devices tab to open when I go to the Find My app?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.