How can I buy an iPhone adapter if I didn't purchase the handset from an authorized Apple store?

3 days back , i brought i phone 15 but due to some cash shortage i didn't purchase my adopter but today when i going for authorised apple store to purchase an adopter they are saying we are not provide the adopter if you are not buy the handset from us and even reliance digital also saying the same feedback so dont understand the service level from the apple commitment so looking for an solution

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on May 13, 2024 1:01 AM

1 reply

May 13, 2024 10:15 AM in response to smruti176

By "adapter" are you referring to an Apple power adapter to be used with your new iPhone? If so, and you are sure that this "authorized Apple store" is really an Apple Authorized Reseller, there should be no restrictions to buying this adapter, regardless of when you purchased your iPhone.

You can use the following link to check out if this store is authorized by Apple: Find Locations

How can I buy an iPhone adapter if I didn't purchase the handset from an authorized Apple store?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.