Comcast email account hasn't worked on my iPhone for 3 months. How do I fix this?

Comcast email stopped working on iPhone about 3 months ago

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 6s, iOS 15

Posted on May 13, 2024 9:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 13, 2024 9:59 AM

Verify that your Comcast account is allowing emails to be sent to your device:

• Sign into your Comcast account online
  • Choose the email option when tapping your user icon in the upper right.
  • Choose the gear icon in the upper right, then select email settings.
  • Choose the Security tab on the left side of the screen.
  • Verify the you have the option selected that allows third party access to your emails.

If everything is set up correctly there, then delete your Comcast email account and add it back. Ever since Comcast had their data breach and required customers to reset their passwords, the new password also has to be added to your Mail settings in order to continue to receive emails.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 13, 2024 9:59 AM in response to shandahon

Verify that your Comcast account is allowing emails to be sent to your device:

• Sign into your Comcast account online
  • Choose the email option when tapping your user icon in the upper right.
  • Choose the gear icon in the upper right, then select email settings.
  • Choose the Security tab on the left side of the screen.
  • Verify the you have the option selected that allows third party access to your emails.

If everything is set up correctly there, then delete your Comcast email account and add it back. Ever since Comcast had their data breach and required customers to reset their passwords, the new password also has to be added to your Mail settings in order to continue to receive emails.

Comcast email account hasn't worked on my iPhone for 3 months. How do I fix this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.