How to change my App Store region without terminating Apple Music subscription?

First of all, hello, I am a user with an apple music subscription. But I moved from the country I was living in to Canada. And for this reason, I need to change my Apple Store location to access many applications, and for this I need to terminate my Apple Music validity. I was living in a different country before and had a similar problem and the problem was fixed by customer service. But this time customer services did not help me and when I explained my problem, they said they could not do it and ended the call against my will by wishing me a good day. Because of this problem, I cannot access applications such as banks etc. and they say that my annual subscription must be terminated. How can I solve this problem, and I have never encountered such rude customer service.

[Re-Titled By Moderator]

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 17

Posted on May 16, 2024 11:22 AM

2 replies

May 16, 2024 11:30 AM in response to dogananil

Simply log in with your account and cancel the subscription. You must still have access to that country because Apple won't let you change country settings on your account until you have canceled all subscriptions and they have fully expired. This article describes how to cancel Apple Music on the web, with links to other ways. --> How to cancel Apple Music - Apple Support

If you are trying to get Apple to do this for you, you must contact Apple in the country where your account is active. This can be very difficult to do from a different country since Apple's numbers only work in the same country as they are designated. You can't, for example, call Canada from Ireland.

How to change my App Store region without terminating Apple Music subscription?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.