Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

what can I do about someone hacking my phone by cloning and mirroring

what can I do about someone hacking my iphone by cloning and mirroring?

they are accessing all of my apps, and changing settings and security options, removing security options from my phone and apps.

Posted on May 16, 2024 9:31 PM

4 replies

May 16, 2024 9:43 PM in response to irw777

Can you provide some specific examples of your experiences with your iPhone that makes you believe that it is hacked/cloned/mirrored?

——-

If you are in doubt, then the first thing that you should do is change the password to your Apple ID. Open Settings ➡️ Apple ID (Your Name at Top) ➡️ Sign-in & Security ➡️ Change Password.

Also, review this guide published by Apple 👉 If you think your Apple ID has been compromised

Axel F.

May 16, 2024 10:37 PM in response to Kurtosis12

I have done that and changed my phone number. Within a day my password gets changed. So far I’ve not had any other problems. But other apps like financial apps like cash app and One app the phone numbers and passcodes get changed but no money is taken from the acct. oh and I get fake text messages for my balance and I have to sign in twice and screens change appearance from dark mode to light and stuff like that.

May 16, 2024 10:45 PM in response to Kurtosis12

I have done that and changed my phone number. Within a day my password gets changed. So far I’ve not had any other problems. But other apps like financial apps like cash app and One app the phone numbers and passcodes get changed but no money is taken from the acct. oh and I get fake text messages for my balance and I have to sign in twice and screens change appearance from dark mode to light and stuff like that.

what can I do about someone hacking my phone by cloning and mirroring

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.