Assistance Needed for Publishing a Free Book on Apple Books Without a Credit Card

Hello Apple Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I am a Buddhist monk dedicated to sharing spiritual and philosophical teachings. I have recently written a book that I wish to make available for free to a wider audience through Apple Books.

However, I have encountered a challenge in the publishing process. As a monk, I do not possess a credit card or other financial instruments required to set up an Apple ID for publishing. Despite this, I am eager to use Apple Books as a platform to distribute my work to those who may benefit from it.

I am reaching out to seek guidance and assistance from the community. Is there an alternative way to set up an Apple Books publishing account without a credit card? Alternatively, could Apple provide any special arrangements for individuals in unique circumstances such as mine?

I appreciate any advice or suggestions you may have. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Best regards,

A Dedicated Author

[Edited by Moderator]

iPad Air, iOS 12

Posted on May 18, 2024 4:32 AM

There are no replies.

Assistance Needed for Publishing a Free Book on Apple Books Without a Credit Card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.