Will my ICloud Photos save If I delete them from my Recently Deleted

So I’m freeing up space and I have some pictures they show there in my iCloud and I want to delete them from my recent deleted, will they still be in my iCloud or will they be deleted as well

iPhone 11, iOS 17

Posted on May 19, 2024 11:18 PM

1 reply

May 19, 2024 11:32 PM in response to chato4x

"Will my ICloud Photos save If I delete them from my Recently Deleted: So I’m freeing up space and I have some pictures they show there in my iCloud and I want to delete them from my recent deleted, will they still be in my iCloud or will they be deleted as well"

-------

Deleting Photos from Recently Deleted:

Yes. They will be deleted, and never accessible again. Items are removed after 30 days.

One thing to consider...

Download All of iCloud:

Save a Few: If you wanted to, rather than upgrading your iCloud plan, you could export all of iCloud onto an external hard drive disk, and then search for the files on the external hard hrive using the Search bar located on the top-right corner of a new Finder window.  Read my User Tip for moreGetting a Quick and Direct "iCloud Drive-to-External Hard Drive" Download - User Tip

Will my ICloud Photos save If I delete them from my Recently Deleted

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.