Voting in der Community ⬆️⬇️

Wenn euch Beiträge von anderen Usern gefallen, könnt ihr dies durch eine positive Bewertung zeigen und wenn ihr angemeldet seid, so sogar Punkte vergeben. Erfahrt hier mehr zu unserem Bewertungssystem: Voting in der deutschen Apple Support Community

Thread wurde vom System oder vom Community-Team geschlossen.

Why does Spotlight in iOS11 only find Apps if I type in the full app name?

One of the handiest features in iOS10 and below was that a user could find and open apps only by typing in the first 2 or 3 letters of an app.

In iOS11 though I have to put in every last letter in exact spelling to be able to find and open an app - wich, basically, renders Spotlight useless to seamlessly find and open apps.

It was maybe the best feature of IOS, given 200+ apps on my phone.

Gepostet am 05. Okt. 2017 20:19

Antworten
4 Antworten

06. Okt. 2017 07:21 als Antwort auf Malvonme

If I typing the 2 first letter of an app and don't klick "search" (only wait a second) spotlight shows me the wanted app. If I click "search" spotlight doesn't shows me the app anymore.

If this doesn't work you must Backup your iOS device, reset it and restore it with the backup. Thats the only way to rebuild the spotlightindex on an iOS device.

Why does Spotlight in iOS11 only find Apps if I type in the full app name?

Willkommen in der Apple Support Community
Ein Forum, in dem Apple-Kunden sich gegenseitig mit ihren Produkten helfen. Melde dich mit deiner Apple-ID an, um Mitglied zu werden.