Voting in der Community ⬆️⬇️

Wenn euch Beiträge von anderen Usern gefallen, könnt ihr dies durch eine positive Bewertung zeigen und wenn ihr angemeldet seid, so sogar Punkte vergeben. Erfahrt hier mehr zu unserem Bewertungssystem: Voting in der deutschen Apple Support Community

Thread wurde vom System oder vom Community-Team geschlossen.

iCloud Drive Syncronization Error - Bird process

For over 6 months I am experiencing the problem that the icloud is not stopping to sync and not all files are synced successfully.

After 2 super bad and not helpful calls with the apple support team I want to try it with the community now.

The synchronization of my files is just not working. What I already tried:

1.) copy and backup all the files to just reset --> not working as I cant copy all the files because the bird process is using them (if i cancel the process i could lose data)

2.) just deactivate iCloud as the apple support team suggested --> i would possibly lose data. I told the apple support that they would be responsible and all of a sudden they told me I should not do it. Nevertheless, I tried and it did not even work as the process is not stoppable

Vom Benutzer hochgeladene Datei

3.) deactivatejust the syncronization of documents and desktop --> same response as point 2.

I then checked my console logs and found the following problems:

Vom Benutzer hochgeladene DateiVom Benutzer hochgeladene Datei

I would really appreciate any help or ideas on this. I am already going crazy with this issue.

Thanks in advance,

k

MacBook Pro (13-inch Early 2011), Mac OS X (10.7.5), actually OSX 10.12.6

Gepostet am 18. Jan. 2018 10:08

Antworten

Es sind keine Antworten vorhanden.

iCloud Drive Syncronization Error - Bird process

Willkommen in der Apple Support Community
Ein Forum, in dem Apple-Kunden sich gegenseitig mit ihren Produkten helfen. Melde dich mit deiner Apple-ID an, um Mitglied zu werden.