Voting in der Community ⬆️⬇️

Wenn euch Beiträge von anderen Usern gefallen, könnt ihr dies durch eine positive Bewertung zeigen und wenn ihr angemeldet seid, so sogar Punkte vergeben. Erfahrt hier mehr zu unserem Bewertungssystem: Voting in der deutschen Apple Support Community

Thread wurde vom System oder vom Community-Team geschlossen.

Network adapter integrated in Philips 258B monitor no longer detects cable after MacOS 12.3.1 update

I updated my MacBook Pro (16", 2021) M1 Max to MacOS 12.3.1 this morning and since then, the network adapter integrated in my Philips 258B monitor is still detected but does not recognize the attached network cable.

To attach the computer to the network, I used a second USB C to Ethernet adapter that works flawlessly. Both show up in the System Information application:

The first USB 10/100/1000 is the integrated adapter and the second the external USB C to Ethernet adapter.

Both adapters are apparently using the same chipset but the one is working whereas the other doesn't.

Not-Working embedded adapter:

Working adapter:

Now the question is; how can I get the integrated adaptor to work?

MacBook, OS X 10.11

Gepostet am 04. Apr. 2022 12:46

Antworten
Frage gekennzeichnet als Beste Antwort

Gepostet am 05. Apr. 2022 08:53

Well, this morning it is working again?! I will keep an eye on this to see if this is an irregular habit or just a onetime event after the upgrade.

Thanks!!

Ähnliche Fragen

1 Antwort

Network adapter integrated in Philips 258B monitor no longer detects cable after MacOS 12.3.1 update

Willkommen in der Apple Support Community
Ein Forum, in dem Apple-Kunden sich gegenseitig mit ihren Produkten helfen. Melde dich mit deiner Apple-ID an, um Mitglied zu werden.