Voting in der Community ⬆️⬇️

Wenn euch Beiträge von anderen Usern gefallen, könnt ihr dies durch eine positive Bewertung zeigen und wenn ihr angemeldet seid, so sogar Punkte vergeben. Erfahrt hier mehr zu unserem Bewertungssystem: Voting in der deutschen Apple Support Community

Numbers App on iPhone fails to access a Dropbox cloud-placed tablefile

Hello community

Someone experimented already the effect described in the "subject"?

(User logout effect when apple's app ")

-I'm logged on dropbox app on iphone; on the dropbox cloud I have a file of calculation type (apple's "numbers") and which I see from the dropbox app 

-After starting the numbers app I can navigate to that table file for opening BUT 

-Immediately I get a popup from numbers app saying "table deleted. this table was deleted in other place" and I'm invited to re-submit the authorisation procedure

-Back to the dropbox app I see me logged-out with a popup "logged.out. <user> has been logged-out on this iphone" and I have to re-login

Any good idea, how to get rid of this problem? I suppose there is a security and/or permission issue.

iPhone XS

Gepostet am 03. Feb. 2024 18:31

Antworten
2 Antworten

04. Feb. 2024 10:36 als Antwort auf johnsol

Yeah, „mystery“ solved and fixed.

Numbers app setup „data store“ was „icloud“ whereas the table to access is located on dropbox cloud. Configuration which til now always worked…

changed the numbers’ data store location to dropbox cloud

opened my table (ok) then closed the app

changed the numbers’ data store location back to icloud

opened my table again -> NO errors anymore !😊

As my only config change was made in the iOS/numbers environment, the unique responsible must have been iOS. What exactly happened, remains (for me) a mystery…🤔

Numbers App on iPhone fails to access a Dropbox cloud-placed tablefile

Willkommen in der Apple Support Community
Ein Forum, in dem Apple-Kunden sich gegenseitig mit ihren Produkten helfen. Melde dich mit deiner Apple-ID an, um Mitglied zu werden.