Voting in der Community ⬆️⬇️

Wenn euch Beiträge von anderen Usern gefallen, könnt ihr dies durch eine positive Bewertung zeigen und wenn ihr angemeldet seid, so sogar Punkte vergeben. Erfahrt hier mehr zu unserem Bewertungssystem: Voting in der deutschen Apple Support Community

How to add space from volumes to main disk in macOS Sonoma

Hi, recently I got low space warning on my laptop. As you can see I have about 246GB free space on my other volume How can I add space from my other volume to my main disk, or even merge this two partition?

MacBook Pro 15″

Gepostet am 25. Apr. 2024 08:07

Antworten
3 Antworten

25. Apr. 2024 11:52 als Antwort auf zahra132

Greetings!

We appreciate your post in the Apple Support Community.

To add space from one volume to your main disk in macOS Sonoma, or to merge two partitions, you can use the Disk Utility tool. First, back up your data for safety. Then, open Disk Utility, select your drive, and choose the Partition option. You can resize partitions by adjusting the controls to shrink one and expand another. If you want to merge partitions, delete the one you no longer need and expand the main partition into the free space. Be cautious as these actions can lead to data loss if not done correctly.

> Disk Utility User Guide for Mac – Apple Support (MY)

For English speakers, we have a dedicated community right here: discussions.apple.com. Since your message is in English, we warmly invite you to join us in that community.

Thank you!

How to add space from volumes to main disk in macOS Sonoma

Willkommen in der Apple Support Community
Ein Forum, in dem Apple-Kunden sich gegenseitig mit ihren Produkten helfen. Melde dich mit deiner Apple-ID an, um Mitglied zu werden.