Voting in der Community ⬆️⬇️

Wenn euch Beiträge von anderen Usern gefallen, könnt ihr dies durch eine positive Bewertung zeigen und wenn ihr angemeldet seid, so sogar Punkte vergeben. Erfahrt hier mehr zu unserem Bewertungssystem: Voting in der deutschen Apple Support Community

Thread wurde vom System oder vom Community-Team geschlossen.

deleted all numbers files by accident

on icloud the files are not shown under icloud.com settings for recovery. Still have them on one iOS device unsynched, but am afraid that they are all gone when I connect to iCloud. Any idea how to recover them?

Gepostet am 21. März 2017 09:20

Antworten
2 Antworten

21. März 2017 12:35 als Antwort auf HenryHH

Have you checked here:

On iCloud.com:

If your files are available on your iCloud Drive app/icon on iCloud.com?

If not there, click at top right corner on your name > iCloud Settings > scroll down to the bottom of the page > look for Advanced and restore files / Dateien wiederherstellen / recover files > click on it and pick the files to recover.

If your files are not available there, than I suggest, even it might be a pain if you have multiple files, you move/copy them to your iCloud Drive. So you save them from being synched and deleted. I would be afraid of that too. This can be done in offline mode. (just tested it)

Here is how you can move them:

1. Open Numbers on your iPhone (I believe the files are there, correct?)
  2. Tap Vom Benutzer hochgeladene Datei in the lower left corner.
  3. Tap on 'Bewegen' / 'Move'
  4. Tap on the file to move
  5. Scroll down and tap on iCloud Drive (this will move the file to iCloud Drive) even if its shown within the App without the cloud icon! (because you have a local copy)

Options:

instead of activity 3 move you can also copy to iCloud Drive, Dropbox, your Mac (if you have one), etc.

before you copy/move in activity 5 you may want to create a new folder in your iCloud Drive like 'Numbers Backup' so its not stored on the highes hirachy on your iCloud Drive.

deleted all numbers files by accident

Willkommen in der Apple Support Community
Ein Forum, in dem Apple-Kunden sich gegenseitig mit ihren Produkten helfen. Melde dich mit deiner Apple-ID an, um Mitglied zu werden.