Voting in der Community ⬆️⬇️

Wenn euch Beiträge von anderen Usern gefallen, könnt ihr dies durch eine positive Bewertung zeigen und wenn ihr angemeldet seid, so sogar Punkte vergeben. Erfahrt hier mehr zu unserem Bewertungssystem: Voting in der deutschen Apple Support Community

Thread wurde vom System oder vom Community-Team geschlossen.

When boot my macbook pro retina I get a dark screen

I have a MB Pro Retina 2012. currently I can't giv out more information. But the OS software is up to date.

Since 2 days ago my MB has problems rebooting.

I get a black screen with a cursor when it shuts down but needs to be forced to shut down ecerytime. When I restart it. The screen is completely turned off and stays like that even if I log in blindly. So far I did a SMC and PRAM reboot, cleaned the caches but nothing changed. I recently found out that closing the lid after start up to login screen and waiting for it to go in sleep mode and then waking it gets the display working again. BUT the problem with reboot and shut down persists.

I remember updating Windows on my bootcamp partion may be a day or so before, i might not have waited for the update to finish and do not remember if it needed a restart. So i thought I'd try to boot the Windows partion numerous times. Since it didn't seem to work I went to OS system preferences and decided to choose the windows partion as usual start up.

Now I can't do anything. I tried to blindly switch back to OS Partion by holding down the option key on restart. Nothing happens now. I don't know what to do anymore. Can you help me please?

Gepostet am 24. März 2017 21:48

Antworten

Es sind keine Antworten vorhanden.

When boot my macbook pro retina I get a dark screen

Willkommen in der Apple Support Community
Ein Forum, in dem Apple-Kunden sich gegenseitig mit ihren Produkten helfen. Melde dich mit deiner Apple-ID an, um Mitglied zu werden.