🎉Presentando la nueva función en La Comunidad. ¡Votos!🎉

¿Alguien te ayudó o alguna respuesta o Sugerencia de Usuarios permitió resolver tu problema? Selecciona la flecha que apunta hacia arriba para votar a favor. Tus comentarios sirven de ayuda para otras personas. Obtén más información sobre cuándo debes votar a favor: Vota en la Comunidad de soporte de Apple.

Parece que nadie ha participado en esta conversación desde hace mucho tiempo. Para empezar una conversación, haz una nueva pregunta.

DisplayLink drivers for extended display not working in 10.13.4

Hello everyone,

I am trying to communicate to Apple that there's a problem when upgrading to Mac OS High Sierra 10.13.4 for the DisplayLink drivers which should support extended display in a external monitor by an USB to HDMI adapter.

More information is available in this link from DisplayLink: https://support.displaylink.com/forums/287786-displaylink-feature-suggestions/su ggestions/33252664-macos-high-sierra-10-…

USB to HDMI adapters allow to add an external additional display to laptops with limited number of ports. like my MacBook Air, which has 1 mini displayport and 2 USB ports. Therefore, in theory, only one additional display can be added to it to support an extended desktop display.

This kind of adaptors based on DisplayLink drivers are working with no issues in Mac OS High Sierra 10.13.3 and previous releases to provide extended desktop display over 2 or more external displays.

I request to Apple to work together to DisplayLink to solve the problem about forwarding video through thunderbolt ports to enable again this functionality to Apple Mac users.

Thanks in advanced for your cooperation!

MacBook Air, macOS High Sierra (10.13.4)

Publicado el 11/04/2018 07:25 p. m.

Responder

No hay respuestas.

DisplayLink drivers for extended display not working in 10.13.4

Bienvenido a la Comunidad de soporte de Apple
Un foro donde los clientes de Apple se ayudan entre sí con sus productos. Comienza con tu Apple ID.