🎉Presentando la nueva función en La Comunidad. ¡Votos!🎉

¿Alguien te ayudó o alguna respuesta o Sugerencia de Usuarios permitió resolver tu problema? Selecciona la flecha que apunta hacia arriba para votar a favor. Tus comentarios sirven de ayuda para otras personas. Obtén más información sobre cuándo debes votar a favor: Vota en la Comunidad de soporte de Apple.

Parece que nadie ha participado en esta conversación desde hace mucho tiempo. Para empezar una conversación, haz una nueva pregunta.

Complaints Department Cust Service

The fact that there is no way to send an email complaint regarding a dissatisfied customer experience. It seems I will have to post this on the forum.

Good morning

I would like to share my disappointment with Apple Customer service.

I have an IMAC27 mid 2011. On last December i had a issue, after technical service on apple store (Valencia), they confirm a problem with graphic card, which should be replaced.

On Apple website i found a Video Card Replacement Program for this issue (https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203787). After speaking with a Senior Advisor Mac (Bruno Pereira, Case 100086873130)for or my surprise I was informed that this program wasexpired.

How is possible to have a limited time to fix manufacturing defect recognised by the company?

Why I was not informed by Apple about this issue on the limited period to fix it?

I cannot accept that i had to pay around 600€ to fix a manufacturing defect.

After consulting the European Consumer Centre in Spain and OMIDC (Oficina Municipal d´Informacio i defends del consumidor) I was recommended by then to official complain about this situation as is against spanish consumer rights.

Would like to inform Apple about my intention to officially complain for my rights and most a service which i believe that Apple should assume.

Thank you for your time,

Sincerely,

Gabriel Pereira

iMac (27-inch Mid 2011), iOS 10.1.1

Publicado el 20/01/2017 03:19 a. m.

Responder

No hay respuestas.

Complaints Department Cust Service

Bienvenido a la Comunidad de soporte de Apple
Un foro donde los clientes de Apple se ayudan entre sí con sus productos. Comienza con tu Apple ID.