Voter dans la communauté ⬆️⬇️

Si vous aimez les contributions d'autres utilisateurs, vous pouvez le montrer par une évaluation positive et, si vous êtes connecté, des points seront attribués. Pour en savoir plus sur notre système d'évaluation visitez Tout sur le vote au sein de la communaut… - Communauté Apple

Il semblerait que plus personne ne soit actif dans cette discussion. Si vous souhaitez reprendre la conversation, posez simplement une nouvelle question.

MBP mid 2010 upgrade for logic pro x

Hi every one.

I have been struggling with my MBP mid 2010 ( 2.4 Ghz i5 8GB Ram) and logic pro x for a while, to the point that I haven't recorded for a while.

I am having a pop up windows telling me that I dont have enough what so either while not having that many tracks. Usually about 10. but mainly lots of lagging while recoding instruments, which makes the experience almost impossible. I know my system is quite old. Only usb2 and firewire, which both are quite slow compare to today specs.

Also One need to know that I do video editing on premiere pro, but use an external drive for storing the files. It works just about.

I was looking into upgrading the hd for ssd and maybe swap the optical drive with my hd of 1T (a hybrid ST1000LM014-1EJ164), or adding a second ssd? and taking advantage of the bus speed which i don't think I can achieve with the usb2 or firewire. Tell me if I am wrong!

Here my questions.

What is the best setup. System on ssd and data on the hybrid? or System on the hybrid and data on ssd? or should I benefit from 2 ssd. I had in mind 2 Crucial MX500 500G which are reasonably priced.

Where do I put my plugins? on system or data. I use mainly BFD2 (which has a 250Gb of recorded sound/sample), and native instrument Guitar Rig 5.

Many thanks

Logic Pro X, OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

Publiée le 2 avr. 2018 à 13h25

Répondre

Il n’y a aucune réponse.

MBP mid 2010 upgrade for logic pro x

Bienvenue dans la Communauté d’assistance Apple
Un forum où les clients Apple s’entraident avec leurs produits. Faites vos premiers pas avec votre identifiant Apple.