Il semblerait que plus personne ne soit actif dans cette discussion. Si vous souhaitez reprendre la conversation, posez simplement une nouvelle question.

Icloud not loading my contents

Hey, my story is kinda complicated but i'm gonna try to make it more simple, my Iphone was stolen and they removed Icloud and everything so it's like brand new now, after that I recovered access to my Icloud account and I was so scared to not recover it, I recovered it and I thanked god because everything was there especially the photos, now a month after my phone was stolen since the 1st of January 2024, yesterday I wanted to see some pictures on my Icloud and it appears to me the next : *there was a problem loading this content*. I don't care about files and notes and the other stuffs the only thing I care about is the memories that I have made with my Mom that she's sick, I hope it's just a problem in the server but I'm gonna lose my mind if I lost those pictures, please if you know any solution please help me I really can't lose it.

Windows, Windows 6

Publiée le 5 févr. 2024 à 17h11

Répondre
1 réponse

Icloud not loading my contents

Bienvenue dans la Communauté d’assistance Apple
Un forum où les clients Apple s’entraident avec leurs produits. Faites vos premiers pas avec votre identifiant Apple.