Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

How to cancel Apple TV subscription

I am trying to unsubscribe from my apple tv subscription, but I cant press the "unsubscribe button" It keeps telling me to manage my subscription through Amazon. I have tried to unsubscribe through the website and through my settings and neither work and just tells me to go to amazon but I cant find It on my amazon account either.

Still doesn’t work. It just keeps saying to manage it through Amazon.

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 8, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 2, 2023 7:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 14, 2024 9:22 AM

This link worked for me:

https://www.amazon.com/yourmembershipsandsubscriptions

for some reason🤷‍♂️ Even though I swear I didn't subscribe through Amazon. But am using firestick.

18 replies

Mar 1, 2024 3:58 AM in response to alphonso83

To cancel an Apple TV+ subscription, do as any one of these describes (pick one):

- On any of your Apple devices: How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

- On the web: How to cancel Apple TV+ - Apple Support

- On third party devices with the Apple TV app: Manage subscriptions in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

- On a PC with Apple TV app or iTunes: Use a Windows PC to cancel subscriptions from Apple - Apple Support

Apr 3, 2024 5:48 PM in response to annap6240

Yes, go to this link, but then you have to click, on the far right, "App Subscriptions Settings." I didn't see any specific cancel option when I did that. However, it gave me the option of changing my auto payment. I turned it off. That lead me to a page - FINALLY - asking if I wanted to continue cancelling my subscription.

Apple - yeah, you wanted me to give up, but I didn't. You are really mean SOBs for putting me (us) through that.

Nov 2, 2023 11:55 PM in response to annap6240

If you subscribe to Apple TV+ (or Apple One) or one of the third party Apple TV app Channels, then you can cancel that through Apple, not through Amazon.

If you subscribe to Amazon Prime, or one of their partnered in-app third party channels, then you should cancel any one of those through Amazon.

See your subscription overview - Apple

To cancel a subscription with payment through Apple, do as any one of these describes (pick one):

- On any of your Apple devices: How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

- On the web: How to cancel Apple TV+ - Apple Support

- On third party devices with the Apple TV app: Manage subscriptions in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

- On a PC with iTunes: Use a Windows PC to cancel subscriptions from Apple - Apple Support

May 4, 2024 9:30 PM in response to annap6240

I was having the same trouble but I just went to my Amazon account then I went to memberships and subscriptions and I pressed the ‘contact us’ then the ‘I need help’. From there I just chat with an associate and I tell them that I can’t cancel my subscription and they just cancel it for me. I got an email after telling me it got cancelled just to be sure. Hope that helps.

How to cancel Apple TV subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.