Voting in der Community ⬆️⬇️

Wenn euch Beiträge von anderen Usern gefallen, könnt ihr dies durch eine positive Bewertung zeigen und wenn ihr angemeldet seid, so sogar Punkte vergeben. Erfahrt hier mehr zu unserem Bewertungssystem: Voting in der deutschen Apple Support Community

MacBook Pro 13" (2016) display show horizontal black lines.

Hi,

I got a MacBook Pro 13" (late 2016). Very recently, I started to see a black horizontal line on the top most part of the screen after using it for a while. See the picture shown below.

It goes away if I close the lid for 1-2 hours. I tried resetting NVRAM, PRAM, and SMC but it didn’t help.

To check whether it’s problem of graphics or the display, I took a screenshot of the display.

As you can see from the above screenshot, it didn’t show any black horizontal lines. So, I think that display is failing. Does any of you had the same problem?. Do you have any solution to this?.

I have not done any physical damage to the laptop. If display is failing because of no fault of my own, do you think apple will cover the cost under extended warranty?

Thank you in advance

OS.

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.15

Gepostet am 18. Apr. 2020 19:29

Antworten

Ähnliche Fragen

1 Antwort

MacBook Pro 13" (2016) display show horizontal black lines.

Willkommen in der Apple Support Community
Ein Forum, in dem Apple-Kunden sich gegenseitig mit ihren Produkten helfen. Melde dich mit deiner Apple-ID an, um Mitglied zu werden.