Voting in der Community ⬆️⬇️

Wenn euch Beiträge von anderen Usern gefallen, könnt ihr dies durch eine positive Bewertung zeigen und wenn ihr angemeldet seid, so sogar Punkte vergeben. Erfahrt hier mehr zu unserem Bewertungssystem: Voting in der deutschen Apple Support Community

Is there any way to gyro-stabilize clips in FCPX?

I really need an application to stabilize my clips using gyrodata like gyroflow toolbox - in this case for a sony camera. Gyroflow Toolbox is a free tool for Final Cut. But they say on their website: “Due to limitations in Final Cut Pro's FxPlug4 API - we currently can't determine the source start timecode of a clip.” Is there any other way? Stabilizing every single clip before editing in sony catalyst browse is not an option. I would have to edit my timeline first and after that got to Catalys Browse, find the corresponding clips fromy my timeline one by one, stabilize everything, and then re-edit the whole timeline again. Thats an absolute waste of time. Adobe Premiere has a plugin to stabilize through catalyst browse and its a very strong reason to switch my editing application, although final cut has been one reason for me to stick to apple hardware.. Is there any other way to gyro-stabilize in the timeline?

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.15

Gepostet am 02. Jan. 2023 08:00

Antworten
3 Antworten

Is there any way to gyro-stabilize clips in FCPX?

Willkommen in der Apple Support Community
Ein Forum, in dem Apple-Kunden sich gegenseitig mit ihren Produkten helfen. Melde dich mit deiner Apple-ID an, um Mitglied zu werden.