Voting in der Community ⬆️⬇️

Wenn euch Beiträge von anderen Usern gefallen, könnt ihr dies durch eine positive Bewertung zeigen und wenn ihr angemeldet seid, so sogar Punkte vergeben. Erfahrt hier mehr zu unserem Bewertungssystem: Voting in der deutschen Apple Support Community

Pictures download from iCloud is crashing

Hi,

wenn I want to download larger number of pictures from the cloud on my pc the download crashes and the error message is a problem with the internet connection

I do not have any problem with the internet connecion, tried to download also when was connected via lan not wifi, but the download is crashing again and again with the same error message.

I saw posts from other people complaining about the same issue, but I did not notice a solution.

@AppleSupport - Could you please imvestigate and a post a solution?

Thanks

Georgi

Windows

Gepostet am 28. Jan. 2024 12:31

Antworten

Ähnliche Fragen

3 Antworten

28. Jan. 2024 12:34 als Antwort auf georgi_ffm

Hi Georgi,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with downloading pictures from the cloud on your PC. As of my last training cut-off in January 2022, I don't have the latest information on specific issues or solutions that might have arisen since then. However, I can provide some general troubleshooting steps that you can try:

1.Check Internet Connection:

Ensure that your internet connection is stable. If possible, try using a wired connection instead of Wi-Fi.

2.Update iCloud for Windows:

Make sure that iCloud for Windows is up to date. You can check for updates in the Microsoft Store.

3.Restart iCloud for Windows:

Sometimes restarting the iCloud for Windows application can resolve temporary glitches. Close iCloud for Windows, wait a few seconds, and then reopen it.

4.Check Available Storage:

Ensure that there is enough storage available on your PC for the pictures you're trying to download.

5.Firewall/Antivirus Settings:

Sometimes, firewall or antivirus settings might interfere with iCloud's functioning. Check and configure your firewall or antivirus settings accordingly.

6.Reinstall iCloud for Windows:

If the issue persists, try uninstalling iCloud for Windows and then reinstalling it. Be sure to restart your PC after uninstalling and before reinstalling.

7.Check Apple System Status:

Occasionally, there might be issues on Apple's end. Check the Apple System Status page to see if there are any reported issues with iCloud services.

If the problem persists after trying these steps, it's recommended to reach out to Apple Support directly for personalized assistance. They might be able to provide more specific guidance based on the current status of their services and any recent updates to their software.

Good luck!

Greetings

AntonBernad

Pictures download from iCloud is crashing

Willkommen in der Apple Support Community
Ein Forum, in dem Apple-Kunden sich gegenseitig mit ihren Produkten helfen. Melde dich mit deiner Apple-ID an, um Mitglied zu werden.