Voting in der Community ⬆️⬇️

Wenn euch Beiträge von anderen Usern gefallen, könnt ihr dies durch eine positive Bewertung zeigen und wenn ihr angemeldet seid, so sogar Punkte vergeben. Erfahrt hier mehr zu unserem Bewertungssystem: Voting in der deutschen Apple Support Community

Stopping and restarting iCloud sync on PC

How can I stop syncing icloud with my laptop and re-start sync when i have stable connection/unlimited data?

[Betreff vom Moderator bearbeitet]

Windows, Windows 6

Gepostet am 06. Feb. 2024 11:32

Antworten

Ähnliche Fragen

3 Antworten

06. Feb. 2024 12:03 als Antwort auf GreenLemmy

Hi GreenLemmy,

To stop iCloud syncing on your PC temporarily and restart it later when you have a stable connection and unlimited data, you can follow these steps:

1.Stop iCloud Syncing:

• Open the iCloud for Windows application on your laptop.
  • Sign in with your Apple ID if you're not already signed in.
  • Once signed in, uncheck the checkboxes next to the iCloud features you want to stop syncing, such as iCloud Drive, Photos, Contacts, etc.
  • Click on the "Apply" button to apply the changes.
  • iCloud syncing will stop for the unchecked features. You can leave the ones you still want to sync checked.

2.Restart iCloud Syncing:

• When you have a stable connection and unlimited data again and want to restart iCloud syncing, open the iCloud for Windows application again.
  • Sign in with your Apple ID if prompted.
  • Check the checkboxes next to the iCloud features you want to start syncing again.
  • Click on the "Apply" button to apply the changes.
  • iCloud syncing will restart for the checked features.

By following these steps, you can easily stop iCloud syncing on your PC temporarily and restart it later based on your network conditions and data availability.

Good luck!

Greetings

AntonBernad

Stopping and restarting iCloud sync on PC

Willkommen in der Apple Support Community
Ein Forum, in dem Apple-Kunden sich gegenseitig mit ihren Produkten helfen. Melde dich mit deiner Apple-ID an, um Mitglied zu werden.