Voting in der Community ⬆️⬇️

Wenn euch Beiträge von anderen Usern gefallen, könnt ihr dies durch eine positive Bewertung zeigen und wenn ihr angemeldet seid, so sogar Punkte vergeben. Erfahrt hier mehr zu unserem Bewertungssystem: Voting in der deutschen Apple Support Community

Unable to delete registered iCloud accounts with custom domain

Months ago I bought a custom domain. It seems like someone has registered an iCloud Account with my custom domain without my permission to do so. Now he can use my custom domain and fake my person.

How can this email account or iCloud account be deleted and I am gaining access again to this address via catchAll?

I tried to contact Apple via Postal, E-Mail, Customer Services and nobody can help me. I am in charge of this domain and the only person who wants to use and administrate this.

Example:

I am registered with abc@icloud.com. It has the custom domain example.com. Somebody registered himself with contact@example.com and is getting now all of my emails going to contact@example.com instead I am receiving this via catchAll. When I want to register contact@example.com to abc@icloud.com via Settings, it says, a iCloud User has already been registered, but is no family member.

I really don't want to switch to a third party email company, I just want to handle all registered accounts and get my from business site needed email address back. How can I solve this?

Gepostet am 15. Apr. 2024 15:36

Antworten

Ähnliche Fragen

2 Antworten

15. Apr. 2024 16:02 als Antwort auf fferber

Hello fferber

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Community. Reach out to Apple Support again, this time seeking a higher-level support or a department specializing in iCloud or account security issues. Clearly explain that an unauthorized party has registered an email address under your domain, and insist on the need to revoke their access.

We have a community for English here: discussions.apple.com. Since you’ve posted in English, we’d be happy to see you join us there.

Thanks!

Unable to delete registered iCloud accounts with custom domain

Willkommen in der Apple Support Community
Ein Forum, in dem Apple-Kunden sich gegenseitig mit ihren Produkten helfen. Melde dich mit deiner Apple-ID an, um Mitglied zu werden.