Anuncio:

Conoce a los Colaboradores Destacados de la Comunidad Oficial de Soporte de Apple en español
Son apasionados de la tecnología. Tienen un conocimiento profundo de productos y del ecosistema de Apple
Son gente única que les encanta resolver problemas
Disfrutan compartiendo lo que saben y ayudando a otras personas como tú

Videos de consejos y trucos de soporte de Apple especialmente para ti en Apple YouTube.
Suscríbete al Apple YouTube España, Apple YouTube Mexico, Apple YouTube Colombia, Apple YouTube Chile.
Cómo tomar fotos con el iPhone

Parece que nadie ha participado en esta conversación desde hace mucho tiempo. Para empezar una conversación, haz una nueva pregunta.

Pregunta:

Pregunta: Next iPhone

I want to give a viewpoint to the next iPhone; I heard many rumors about this, one of the points that I find very outstanding and detail is the issue of different and more screen, the camera that will always be very exceptional and fantastic in all its aspects. But the point that troubles me is The Touch ID that according to rumors could be applied to the back of the mobile if it turns out to be this would be somewhat disappointing, since it would not be innovating, nevertheless rumors say that the Touch ID could be integrated in the screen, which will be INNOVATIVE, REVOLUTIONARY, ATTRACTIVE, SUPER, because until now there is no cell with this capacity and although several companies have tried but have not.
This year is the 10th anniversary since its first iPhone, we all hope that Apple brings us innovation, how it accustoms.
I love Apple products because they are unique and revolutionary!

iPhone 4S, iOS 9.3.5

Publicado el

Responder

El contenido de la página fue cargado

26/05/2017 03:46 PM en respuesta a daniel.A En respuesta a daniel.A

Hi daniel.A,

Thanks for sharing your feedback.

Yes, rumours can be spread anywhere but I bet we will not be disappointed at all.

Don't hesitate to provide your feedback at https://www.apple.com/feedback/ 🙂

Cheers!!

26/05/2017 03:46 PM

Responder Útil
Perfil de usuario para usuario: daniel.A

Pregunta: Next iPhone