🎉Presentando la nueva función en La Comunidad. ¡Votos!🎉

¿Alguien te ayudó o alguna respuesta o Sugerencia de Usuarios permitió resolver tu problema? Selecciona la flecha que apunta hacia arriba para votar a favor. Tus comentarios sirven de ayuda para otras personas. Obtén más información sobre cuándo debes votar a favor: Vota en la Comunidad de soporte de Apple.

Parece que nadie ha participado en esta conversación desde hace mucho tiempo. Para empezar una conversación, haz una nueva pregunta.

Mac won't startup even after complete restore

Well, 4 days ago I force shutdown my mac because it was really slow and I wasn't able to turn it off as always. One day after I turned it on but the mac never finished starting up. So I ran first aid but it said that there wasn't nothing wrong with it. I decided to fully restore the mac so I formatted the HDD in recovery mode and also reinstalled the OS (Sierra). The OS was installed but never started up (2 days waiting) so I force shutdown again and then I turned on the mac again in verbose mode. It gets stuck at pci pause: sdxc. I already ran first aid, scm, restarted PRAM, even reinstalled again after formatting again and nothing works (I can't boot SAFE MODE because it gets stucked) already ran CMD+D and it says that nothing is wrong, also SMART status verified. If someone could help me I would really aprecciate because I have done hours of research and nothing works.

Specs: iMac 27inch late 2012

1tb hdd

Intel i5

8gb ram

Publicado el 27/05/2017 04:27 p. m.

Responder
3 respuestas

28/05/2017 10:26 a. m. en respuesta a antonyjfb

Hello antonyjfb,

Doing some research, I find that this problem can be caused due to some failure with an obsolete or unsupported driver (kext file). Justin Silver create a post about this regard on his blog: https://www.justinsilver.com/technology/os-x-el-capitan-10-11-1-hanging-on-boot- fixed/

Basically, you just need to move all the .kext files within the folder Extensions into another directory to attempt to reboot the system. To do it that, you will need to boot into Recovery Mode. There you can open Terminal in Utilities menu. Then follow the next commands to mount the filesystem as read write, navigate to /Volumes/Macintosh HD/Library/Extensions, create a new folder and move all the kext files into it, to finally reboot. Note that if you have renamed your hard drive into something other than “Macintosh HD”, you will need to use that name instead.

mount -rw /

cd /Volumes/Macintosh\ HD/Library/Extensions/

mkdir Unsupported

mv *.kext Unsupported

reboot

At the end of the post, Justin leaves an script that will help you to search for any kext file on the system that aren’t part of the “default” files installed by Apple. If they are found, they will move into a new directory so that they will not be loaded when you reboot your system.

I really hope this information helps you antonyjfb, remember that you can always contact Apple Support to receive a better advice.

Greetings!

28/05/2017 01:13 p. m. en respuesta a Maus

Hey thanks for taking the time to answer my question by unfortunately I already did that and it didn't work. But after another start up in verbose mode I managed to get pass the pci pause: sdxc. After a lot of messages which I don't understand there is this one that repeats a little bit often. "IO80211 Interface: :updateReport _peerManager is missing"

Mac won't startup even after complete restore

Bienvenido a la Comunidad de soporte de Apple
Un foro donde los clientes de Apple se ayudan entre sí con sus productos. Comienza con tu Apple ID.