🎉Presentando la nueva función en La Comunidad. ¡Votos!🎉

¿Alguien te ayudó o alguna respuesta o Sugerencia de Usuarios permitió resolver tu problema? Selecciona la flecha que apunta hacia arriba para votar a favor. Tus comentarios sirven de ayuda para otras personas. Obtén más información sobre cuándo debes votar a favor: Vota en la Comunidad de soporte de Apple.

Parece que nadie ha participado en esta conversación desde hace mucho tiempo. Para empezar una conversación, haz una nueva pregunta.

iTunes 12.7.0.166 doesn't show all the songs in an album song list

Hi.

The latest iTunes (12.7.0.166) doesn't show all the songs in an album when viewing albums by Artist. It only shows the first 11 songs in the top-down list. After some analysis, it's clear that the other songs are there below but there's no way to scroll down with the mouse scroll gesture to see songs 12 and onwards, though if you select song 11 with the cursor and then use the keyboard down-arrow key to go down you get to them anyway but not actually seeing them. Little bug but very annoying (unless there's some new strange configuration in High Sierra that fixates the list view).

Is there anyone not running into this issue? I cannot open a case with Apple support so I wanted at least to know if it's a bug and everyone recently upgrading to High Sierra has it. If that's the case I hope there's a patch on the way, because I use this all the time.

Thanks for the input.

iMac (27-inch, Late 2013), macOS High Sierra (10.13)

Publicado el 30/09/2017 08:22 p. m.

Responder

No hay respuestas.

iTunes 12.7.0.166 doesn't show all the songs in an album song list

Bienvenido a la Comunidad de soporte de Apple
Un foro donde los clientes de Apple se ayudan entre sí con sus productos. Comienza con tu Apple ID.