🎉Presentando la nueva función en La Comunidad. ¡Votos!🎉

¿Alguien te ayudó o alguna respuesta o Sugerencia de Usuarios permitió resolver tu problema? Selecciona la flecha que apunta hacia arriba para votar a favor. Tus comentarios sirven de ayuda para otras personas. Obtén más información sobre cuándo debes votar a favor: Vota en la Comunidad de soporte de Apple.

Parece que nadie ha participado en esta conversación desde hace mucho tiempo. Para empezar una conversación, haz una nueva pregunta.

Random crash when using 2 external screens in iMac

Hello everyone,

Please help, I don't know what to do with this issue. It's been a few days since my iMac started to restart randomly while I'm working. It enters into a reboot loop that ends once I disconnect one of the monitors.

It is really frustrating because I keep loosing my work constantly, but I also need the screens for my work. Is anyone here with the same issue or similar?

Please find here attached the crash report, and if you need further information let me know.

iMac ends 2013

OSX: Catalina 10.15.2 (19C57)

Processor: 2,7 GHz Intel Core i5 (4 cores)

Ram: 8GB

Graphics: Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB

Monitors are LG 24" connected through an DVI-Thunderbolt adapter. Both monitors are the exact same model.

Software I have opened:

pSequel

phpStorm

Firefox

Maill

Normally I have arround 5.8GB of ram in use

iMac Line (2012 and Later)

Publicado el 16/01/2020 03:45 a. m.

Responder
Pregunta marcada como Mejor respuesta

Publicado el 16/01/2020 12:25 p. m.

Thank you for visiting the Apple Support Communities in Spanish. You can communicate with Apple advisors in the following ways:

Check the following link with Apple phone numbers from around the world.

Contact Apple for service and technical support - Apple Technical Support

Check the Apple phone number closest to your country for service and technical support. Charges may apply if you call from a phone that is not associated with your country or region.

You can also start the online technical support request.

Online technical support options - Apple Technical Support

You can also reset the SMC of your Mac

How to reset the SMC of your Mac

Resetting the system management controller (SMC) can resolve certain issues related to power, battery, and other features.

The SMC is responsible for managing behaviors related to the following features. If you're experiencing issues with any of these, you might need to reset the SMC. 

Thank you for visiting the Apple Support Communities in Spanish. I invite you to share your results with us, as well as any other questions you may have.

Sincerely.

1 respuesta
Pregunta marcada como Mejor respuesta

16/01/2020 12:25 p. m. en respuesta a agm15

Thank you for visiting the Apple Support Communities in Spanish. You can communicate with Apple advisors in the following ways:

Check the following link with Apple phone numbers from around the world.

Contact Apple for service and technical support - Apple Technical Support

Check the Apple phone number closest to your country for service and technical support. Charges may apply if you call from a phone that is not associated with your country or region.

You can also start the online technical support request.

Online technical support options - Apple Technical Support

You can also reset the SMC of your Mac

How to reset the SMC of your Mac

Resetting the system management controller (SMC) can resolve certain issues related to power, battery, and other features.

The SMC is responsible for managing behaviors related to the following features. If you're experiencing issues with any of these, you might need to reset the SMC. 

Thank you for visiting the Apple Support Communities in Spanish. I invite you to share your results with us, as well as any other questions you may have.

Sincerely.

Random crash when using 2 external screens in iMac

Bienvenido a la Comunidad de soporte de Apple
Un foro donde los clientes de Apple se ayudan entre sí con sus productos. Comienza con tu Apple ID.