🎉Presentando la nueva función en La Comunidad. ¡Votos!🎉

¿Alguien te ayudó o alguna respuesta o Sugerencia de Usuarios permitió resolver tu problema? Selecciona la flecha que apunta hacia arriba para votar a favor. Tus comentarios sirven de ayuda para otras personas. Obtén más información sobre cuándo debes votar a favor: Vota en la Comunidad de soporte de Apple.

Parece que nadie ha participado en esta conversación desde hace mucho tiempo. Para empezar una conversación, haz una nueva pregunta.

Shortcuts: stringanswer and numberanswer

After updating to iOS14, all of my shortcuts that I use making Siri ask me a questions and wait for a response, instead of making the question it says: "What should stringAnswer be?" Or numberAnswer if it's expecting a number.

I tried to reboot the phone, change Siri's language, create a new shortcut from scratch and it keeps asking for stringanswer.

Did anybody encounter this problem too and managed to fix it?

Thanks in advance.

Publicado el 18/09/2020 09:13 a. m.

Responder
Pregunta marcada como Mejor respuesta

Publicado el 20/09/2020 01:39 a. m.

Ok, so this is what I made to solve it:

- Change Siri’s language to English (I’m Spanish)

- Change system language to English.

- Restart iPhone

- Check that the shortcut says what it has to say

- Change Siri’s and system’s language back to Spanish

- Restart iPhone

- Voilà

Hope this helps.

14 respuestas
Pregunta marcada como Mejor respuesta

20/09/2020 01:39 a. m. en respuesta a ncod

Ok, so this is what I made to solve it:

- Change Siri’s language to English (I’m Spanish)

- Change system language to English.

- Restart iPhone

- Check that the shortcut says what it has to say

- Change Siri’s and system’s language back to Spanish

- Restart iPhone

- Voilà

Hope this helps.

25/09/2020 05:33 a. m. en respuesta a ncod

Thanks for the information.

I have he same bug (also with the phone language set to Spanish), but unfortunately your solution didn't work for me. The shortcut question works fine in English, but when going back to Spanish the problem persists. I tried on iOS 14.0.1.

Judging by the date of your message, you probably tried on iOS14.0.0. Have you checked in iOS 14.0.1?

Shortcuts: stringanswer and numberanswer

Bienvenido a la Comunidad de soporte de Apple
Un foro donde los clientes de Apple se ayudan entre sí con sus productos. Comienza con tu Apple ID.